Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair[_2_] Bruce Sinclair[_2_] is offline

Default Repair Excel Files.

In article , MichaelBarn wrote:

DarColl;1620474 Wrote:
Hello Experts:

My problem is as follow:

We're reinstall an Laptop With Windows 7, but the user does not back up
a folder, This folder contained several important Excel files, we run
"Easy recovery" this tool recover the most important files but the files
are corrupt and are no possible open in Microsoft Excel.

Someone know some way o app to repair this files, are very important
because those have information that don't have stored in other database,
mail or files.

Try:
EXCEL REPAIR ON-LINE
Our service will analyze the contents of an .xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm,
*.xltm, *.xltx or *.xlam file in seconds and will identify recoverable
data.

For mo https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/exce...ir-online.html

Used to be that recovering xl files was as easy as opening them in open
office, and saving them as xl files from that. Not sure if that still works
... but might be worth a go. The price is certainly right. :)