shani1975 shani1975 is offline
Junior Member

Default Extract parts of cells to new columns

Hi, hope you all can help me. I am stumped. I have a spreadsheet with info in Column A that is directly dumped from another program. I need total time for each person in another column but with name only and time in another column. You will notice in column A, the red info has the word "Total for" then a number. That is the line I am looking for since each person could have multiple lines for another date. I highlighted in red font the info I need in column A. Column D is how I need the data displayed, this is info I added myself so you can see how I need the data.

Can you please help? THANK YOU!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExcelHELP.zip (9.1 KB, 50 views)