Zack Barresse

You won't see DLL add-ins if you go to Tools | Add-ins.. You have to go to
Tools | COM add-ins.. and uncheck it from the list - which you should still
do, because it will probably still be in the list. A COM add-in is
different from an xla add-in.

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)

"alainr" wrote in message
Any workbook open that you didn't expect?

Nothing except a blank Book1 with no code anywhere.

Search for all *.xlb files (in hidden folders, too)
Rename all the *.xlb files to *.xlbOLD
Start excel and see if it worked.

Didn't work

However, I did managed to track-down the Addin folder and delete the DLL
that seemed to be culprit. It's funny that this DLL still got hooked-up
Excel even if I didn't select it in the Addins... dialog box!?

Thanks for your help.