Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default multiline inputbox

Many years ago I had a richtext control (the standard MS one) on a
userform
and I had problems as the control was not trusted. Not to do with
macro security. Since then I have been using a customized control
(based on the standard one) with no problems. Have posted several
times about this, years ago and it should be traceable.

Yes, I'm aware of the warning displayed when the userform initially
loads. But that only happens once during runtime. I suppose that's once
too many, though!

What about using the Registry fix you got from KouKour back then? Seems
easier to go that way than build a custom control, IMO?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc