Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cardan cardan is offline

Default Returning Value Based on Two Different Ranges

Hello,
I have an issue that my INDEX MATCH function can't seem to work out.

Column A (A1:A100) is a list of Names. The names can repeat.

Column B (B1:B100) is a list of Locations. The names can repeat.

Column C (C1:C100) is a list of Phone Numbers.

I am trying to create a formula that will return the result in column C (Phone number) based on the values in columns A and B

e.g. If I search for the name "John" and the Location "New York", and it finds both the name John in A50 AND New York in B50, it will return the phone number in C50

Hopefully this makes sense.
I can't get INDEX MATCH to work so I think this is above my skillset. Any feedback helps. Thank you.