Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default autofill handle rows to coulmns

Ok this seems like it posses some possible solutions but there is a
reason why all students are grouped together. as the scores are
entered
the conditional formattig will reflect how they are doing in
comparison
to the group. as well as they will all be judged at the same time so
the
least ammount of navigation time for judges the better. i do like the
idea of total average freez frame/cells to eliminate the replication
of
that part of the code. I will look over some of your other
suggestions.
thankyou for the input.

I didn't know the criteria for the CF and so is why I deliberately
didn't do any other than the headers row!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc