montypython montypython is offline
Junior Member

Default automatic transfer of values

Hi there guys

1. I am creating a stock list, I need that stock automatically copied to the next months tab and the same to happen with each month

2. I need the running totals and the end of each month to automatically go to the first stock column of the next month and the same with the rest of the months

3. I know there is a better way to add and subtract to have a running total at the end, i just don't know what formula to use and even formulate. Attached is the spreadsheet for your perusal.

Hope you guys can help, I am really dumb at this

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip stock tracking.zip (14.1 KB, 65 views)