Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] westpresby1080@gmail.com is offline

Default Understanding Issues with INTERSECT function in VBA

Garry,

here's the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8D...ew?usp=sharing

I've streamlined the file down to just the issue at hand.

I also realized a few minutes ago I've got some redundant calls in the routine (like .currentregion), so ... it's not as clean as I would like it.

Art

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 9:10:27 AM UTC-5, GS wrote:
It will take some time for me to digest this as I'm busy with a few
projects at the moment. First read raises the following...

Row indexes are Long data type, not Integer, and so re-type your
variables to reflect this.

Your loop counter should also be type Long.

I can't see what the layout is for using .CurrentRegion like you do. It
would be helpful if you upload a sample file to a public share and post
a download link so we can do hands on with your real project.

The line using .Intersect has no documentation explaining what you're
trying to do, so please add comments there!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc