Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default My Never ending ARRAY code problems

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 2:03:31 AM UTC-8, L. Howard wrote:
On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 1:43:01 AM UTC-8, GS wrote:
I added some formatting to Sheet2.colA, and inserted headers in
row1 with row CF.

Have a look at "Book3_v2.xlsm" here...

https://app.box.com/s/23yqum8auvzx17h04u4f

--
Garry

Okay, will do.

Appreciate the code, works well and packs the color format as
advertised! (And date formats)

Tnx,

Howard

Garry, the headers are indeed a nice touch.

Probably will really be useful given that there are 26 columns of
data going to the destination sheet.

Thanks.

Howard

I like to include headers in the data container because they reflect
current fields info for the data. Even though the comment states "if",
the headers are copied anyway because they go with the data being
copied. Some tweaking is required to set copy conditions if existing
headers are not to be updated/changed!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!