Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default My Never ending ARRAY code problems

Hi Howard,

Am Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:52:17 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

The ColumnsCompareOne code will copy down to the first non-match on sheet1 column C and then disregards any other marches further down the list.

what do you mean that only the first match will be copied?
If a value is often in Sheet1 and only one time in Sheet2 should then
this one row be copied as often as the value occurs in Sheet1?
Can you send me an example with data and the expected output?

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional