Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gordon[_16_] Gordon[_16_] is offline

Default Merge and Center

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:19:58 +0100, Claus Busch
wrote:

Hi Gordon,

Am Thu, 12 Feb 2015 07:14:22 -0600 schrieb Gordon:

My 2013 version of Excel has developed a problem. I can no longer
merge and center any cells. This used to work when I pressed that
button in the Home window. The button is still there but it is grayed
out and doesn't function at all. How can I get this restored to let me
merge cells that I need to?

is your sheet protected?

Regards
Claus B.

I'm not sure. I tried to check this out but couldn't figure out how to
do so. If it is protected it happened without my intentions. I may
have clicked a wrong button or something like this. Gordon