Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Help with creating an invoice calculator with multiple drop down menus and functions

Have a look here for Invoice 1.2.xlsx

https://app.box.com/s/23yqum8auvzx17h04u4f

Note how I defined "EntryType", "LastCell", and "HdrRow" in
NameManager.

I'm tempted to rework this but I'll refrain. I recommend you rescope
all your defined names not used in DV lists to sheet level on Invoice
so you don't get name conflicts if Invoice becomes a template. Also,
I highly recommend using JKP's NameManager addin!

I revised the grand totals formula as follows...

=SUMIF(EntryType,"Total",OFFSET(EntryType,0,COLUMN ()-1))

...so 'HdrRow:LastCell' is only used for subtotals.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc