excerbated123 excerbated123 is offline
Junior Member

Default Trying to find a way to calculate subtotals for different sections data validation

Example he
http://www.filedropper.com/invoice11

Like the title says,

I'm creating an invoice form using data validation. The invoice will have different sections that need a total, and then a grand total at the bottom.

You might want to download my example so you can see what I'm talking about.

I have 2 data validation drop downs. It's pretty self explanatory if you look at my sheet you'll be able to see what I'm doing.

What I need help with is I would like to be able to choose an option in the data validation menu that will show a total of the items above it. Then I will start a new section and I want to be able to do the same thing for each section as needed.

At the end of the invoice I want to be able to choose Grand Total from the list and have it give me a total for everything.

Does that make sense?

Any help appreciated