Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JeanPierre Charron JeanPierre Charron is offline

Default Hide / Unhide each row from StartRow to LastRow for multiple conditions

Thank you again, but if cells equal -50, 50,0,0 the sum would equal 0 but this row
would not would not be hideable because I have negative and positive values
cancelling each other in Col B and C in this case.
..
You have helped me a lot in the past. I wished you were close enough to take
you to a good restaurant. I mean it. What is your geographical area ?
Have a good day,
JP.