Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Clear a "moving" range offset from Target

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozm7b21hln...20it.xlsm?dl=0

I think I made the corrections you mentioned.

Also added a "Clear" selection in the drop down, which was the blank columns between the Sheet2 list groups. If you enter stuff in those columns, then it will just be another data column, otherwise the previous list is cleared as per the code, with nothing returned.

If this link in this post doesn't work, the one in my previous post does.

Thanks for the help, feel like I made some progress thanks to your demos and critique.

Howard