Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Clear a "moving" range offset from Target

Got the new sheet and these instructions.

Off to try it.

Thanks, again!

Howard

And we have lift off!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozm7b21hln...20it.xlsm?dl=0

Thanks for all the help.

Will keep for reference, however the code is magic stuff to me.

Howard

Well not exactly! Your DD4 names are global instead of local. (I
suspect you did not prefix with the sheetname where instructed) Have a
look at my version in the NameManager window and note the 'Scope' for
each name. Then fix your file so your names are as per the
instructions...

"..same as the other..."

...and then consider it a passing grade if it all works.

Note that the names are all local scope except for the dynamic ranges
and DD#_Lists. You can fix the RefersTo only in Excel. You can change
the scope in the NameManager addin using multi-select, but to do this
in Excel you have to delete the global names 1st, then recreate them as
local. I reiterate that you start using the NameManager addin!!!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc