Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Clear a "moving" range offset from Target

Question.

DD_2_6 DD_2_7 DD_2_8 DD_2_9 DD_2_10

Am I correct in that the Hdr names are incorrect for these columns?

The offset formula for column DD_2_6 is Hdr_7.

DD_2_6 selected in the D2 drop down returns column G list.
DD_2_10 selected in the D2 drop down returns a blank list.

Howard

I was able fix the typo and drop down in D2 returns stuff correctly.

Where I can't follow your footprints is adding these in the next 5 columns K:O.

I have added cell F2 to the DD_List and I have can select all the Hdr's K thru O in the drop down.

These:
DD_3_11 DD_3_12 DD_3_13 DD_3_14 DD_3_15

Trouble is making the connection to the data in the lists to these selections in the drop down.

Howard