Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Clear a "moving" range offset from Target

Ok, Howard! It might be better, though, to send me the file so I can
just give you back a working solution. One concern is how to handle
dropdown values that have spaces if multi-word. Usually you can simply
replace spaces with underscores, but it's important to structure the
names and dropdown items to compliment going this way.

--
Garry

Thanks, Garry.

Hopefully this won't be too much a task. Maybe a fairly simple example of all this named range stuff will not be lost on me.

Here is a basic workbook with two drop downs and I have run a named range maker code on the lists on sheet 2.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fp9b8cb08...ry_v.xlsm?dl=0

Howard