Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Clear a "moving" range offset from Target

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 9:12:36 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:04:55 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

This is what I found to work.
I figured it out, the same as you indicate.

if you run into an error your events are disabled.
If I disable events I insert an error handler.

Regards
Claus B.
--

I understand, I had a little button on the sheet that ran an enable events macro on the sheet. I used it during my tests, because of all the errors I was getting.

Works just fine now, I appreciate the help.

Howard