Opsman Opsman is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuddus View Post
Thanks! I didn't know about that one at all. (And thanks for the fast reply,
too: Maybe I can get this thing done this morning yet!)

"Paul B" wrote:

Wuddus,

'your code

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Wuddus" wrote in message
I have a macro that ideally would run automatically whenever the user
closes
out of the workbook. I know how to set a macro to run this way when
OPENING
the workbook, but is the reverse possible?

I am a rookie when it comes to macros. I have a similar issue I am trying to figure out. I was wondering if that upon closing the workbook can I have information from one cell transfer to another? Also, when closing, have the information from selected cells be deleted? Thanks in advance for any help.