Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Need help on a potential gannt chart derivative

Hi,

Am Thu, 15 Jan 2015 06:47:31 +0000 schrieb xshamirx:

I am going to try to come up with a way to calculate the overlapping
years working across each person with each other. If you can help with
that that would be great but if not I'll see what I can do by hand.

have another look to OneDrive.
You have to download the file because macros are disabled in OneDrive.
Now there is an UDF in the file to calculate the overlapping years.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional