Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Start Do/Loop within conditional statement

Hi,

Am Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:36:10 -0800 (PST) schrieb :

I'm just trying to start the loop. If I comment out the conditional piece and one pair of the instructions on either side of the Else statement, it works great. On the first condition, if the employee list is to be run according to supervisor, then a report is generated by supervisor. On the second condition, the supervisor is irrelevant and all employess are listed alphabetically. The subroutine is quite large, but to outline the process a little mo

I still don't know what you want to do.
Try:
If Education = False Then
Do
Class = Range("H" & LastRow).Value
Loop While Cells(LastRow, 8).Value = Class And LastRow < 1
Else
Do
Class = Range("H" & LastRow).Value
Loop While LastRow < 1
End If

And if it does not work please explain exactly what you want to do

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional