Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Excel cannot open the file .xlsx

hi,

Am Thu, 25 Dec 2014 20:44:07 +0000 schrieb YbricGrif:

I am using MS Office 2007 on my PC and I have several excel files which
I always use at work. Naturally I used these files daily until recently.
Yesterday I have faced an error while I tried to open my working files
on Excel: Excel cannot open the file .xlsx because the file format or
file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted
and that the file extension matches the format of the file.
How can I fix this error?

please have a look:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com...id?forum=excel

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional