Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] david.fookune@gmail.com is offline

Default Pie chart with hatch marks (black and white)

On Friday, September 27, 2013 12:28:49 AM UTC+8, infogirl wrote:
Can someone tell me how I can create a pie chart in Excel 2007 with
hatch marks? I know they removed the functionality of this from previous
versions, I've tried some of the add-ins for "Pattern fills" that people
had posted but they do not seem functional any longer.

Please help!

--
infogirl

Hey, I got the solution but i am sure it is useless since this is an old post. In Excel 2010, you will need to do it seperately for every portion of the pie. Double click on any of them, choose fill pattern. When done, click close. Do the same for the rest of the pie.

Wish it will be helpful for anyone having same problem in the future.