Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tskogstrom[_2_] tskogstrom[_2_] is offline

Default Chartobjects protected but it can still be deleted, edited andmoved by the user (yes, the sheet is protected)

Yes, actually, I am right now investigating how much work that wouold be. Need to find some code snippets and adapt. If you can support me someway, i love it. If you have the need to fix this too, we can help eachother.

Is some work because there are about 15 chartobjects on the sheet, and without the possibility to select them, I had to offer a copy paste for all of them to eg. more to the right in the same sheet.

Also, i don't want a bunch of twin chartobjects remaining there, but I cannot delete them on worksheet_deactivate or workbook_deactivate, because if they want to paste them into a ppt they will be deleted after one window switch. Most probably, I had to wipe them out after closing the workbook ...

So there are a lot of work, I guess. All because of this Excel 2007 bug...

/thanks
tskogstrom