David Billigmeier

In the first cell of your data in column H (Say its H1 for sake of example)
use these formulas, and drag down to the end of your data:

In the first condition:
=F1G1
and make this formatting Red

Then, make a second condition (formula based again) and enter this formula:
=G1F1
and make this formatting Blue.

Dave

"Nick Danger" wrote:

Just a question - I'm not sure exactly how to google what I want to
know.

I am interested in using conditional formatting, formula based, where
using a variable length sheet, compare column F values to adjacent
column G values - if F is greater than G, color H red, if F is less
than G color H blue.

I wasn't sure how to make it work for the whole column.

Ideas?

Ben/ND