Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Need Macro...

Hi Tiziano,

Am Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:21:35 +0000 (UTC) schrieb tb:

1) I made sure that "Enable all macros" is selected in the security
level.
2) I entered the % increase in cell O2 of the ATEX tab.
3) I pressed ALT+F8 and selected "Test" as the macro name.
4) I pressed the Run button.
5) A rotating blue circle appears for a few seconds then it is gone.
6) Waited for prices to be changed but nothing happened after waiting a
long time.

did you use the correct address? Yesterday you mailed me and I answered
you.
I don't know why the macro don't change the prices. Everytime I tested
the macro here it does exactly what you expect.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional