Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tb tb is offline

Default Need Macro...

Hi Claus. Messages sent to your email account bounce back, so I am
posting here.

I ran the macro that you created both at work and at home, with Excel
2007 and 2010. But I still get nothing -- no prices are changed!

Just want to make sure one more time that I am doing things right since
I am no macro expert.

1) I made sure that "Enable all macros" is selected in the security
level.
2) I entered the % increase in cell O2 of the ATEX tab.
3) I pressed ALT+F8 and selected "Test" as the macro name.
4) I pressed the Run button.
5) A rotating blue circle appears for a few seconds then it is gone.
6) Waited for prices to be changed but nothing happened after waiting a
long time.

Do you see anything wrong with what I am doing?

Best regards.
--
tb