Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default How to change add-in object from within worksheet module.

Hi all,
I have an add-in with some modules and a few forms in it.
Also I have the worksheet with the module, which has the reference to
this add-in. How can I reach form objects located in add-in from
worksheet module code? Looks like the object in add-in are not
visible from this place. Thanks in advance for help.

Regards
Archidamos

One way is to have your addin create menus at startup so you can access
its functionality at any time. Note that it's necessary to delete any
custom menus at shutdown so as not to modify Excel's TLB file.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc