Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] rp301987@gmail.com is offline

Default Every 10 second autosave/excel macro

Hi Ron,

Even I am looking for the solution for the above mentioned problem.
I tried your VBA code. But I am not able to get the results. Definitely I making a mistake somewhere as I am very new to VBA.
Is it possible for you to send me excel which is ready to use and already loaded with the VBA code which automatically refreshes the excel after every 2 seconds.
It will be great help pls. As its required urgently. Your help will be serioulsy appreciated.

With Regards,
RAJ.