Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Getting a message box program to run (Page 43 of 'Beginning Programming with VBA' by Duane Birnham)

Hi Simon,

Am Sun, 9 Nov 2014 09:23:46 -0800 (PST) schrieb
:

I have downloaded and run 'Simon Test' in Excel, it ran to some extent, but as you say, there is something wrong as it doesn't go through the entire program, and indeed it did pinpoint the line you suggested as having the error, with the yellow arrow, but I am not sure how to fix this, as when the spaces are gotten rid of, it still changes back to the original coding (see previous message).I think it is the author's fault (Duane Birnbaum, Michael Vine) for publishing shoddy code.

does my workbook run also into an error?
I tested it before I uploaded it and it worked fine.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional