Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Multiple SUM's in a column

I am sorry but I misunderstood your layout. I thought the numbers are in
column B behind the string. That causes that the two previous answers
are wrong.

Hi Claus,

I caught the layout referring to B column instead of C and fixed it in the previous code.

Am using your corrected code, which works well except I have miss sated how the %'s should display.

I'm working on that now to try to make the column D %'s pertain to each Status category.

Where Failed 1, 2, 3 would be 16.67%, 33.33% and 50.00% with 100% as the total in column D next to column C entry of "Failed tot = 6"

And a new set of %'s for each of the other Status' Invalid and Success.

Howard