rdjohnsons rdjohnsons is offline
Junior Member

Default Help with an Excel formula problem

Hi. I have what is probably a simple problem, but cannot figure out how to fix.

I have an @IF() formula in a formula that looks like this....

IF(H9="Value",0)

However, in the cell, when H9 is a value, I am getting the word FALSE instead of the value of 0.

Things I have tried to fix....

1. I have tried changing from general to number in the format cells option but still I get the word FALSE.

2. Went to the microsoft office icon, excel options,advanced and scrolled down to "display options for this worksheet" - only to find that the box that says "show a zero in cells that have zero value" is already checked.

Can anyone help me get rid of the FALSE word and have an actual number zero in this cell?

Many thanks in advance.