Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marty Girvan Marty Girvan is offline

Default Macro to generate powerpoint slides

I was doing some research on some example code that deals with PowerPoint and copying the source formatting. This is some code I snagged that I am playing with.

sourceSlide.Copy()
def destinationPresentation = objPpt.Presentations.Open(destinationFilename)
destinationPresentation.Application.CommandBars.Ex ecuteMso("PasteSourceFormatting")

The check hyperlink and replace function works great now. Ill keep researching the formatting copy issue.