Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default If Macro Run From Form Control Button/Shape, "Find" Command Not Working

'GS[_2_ Wrote:
I'll retest in 2007...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Perfect! Thank you!

Ok.., I tested this all the way back to v9 and I find the behavior as
you state. Versions 10 thru 14 all have 'Find All' and this works via
the UI after clicking the button, but 'Find Next' does not *even if an
instance exists after D3*. In all cases 'Find Next' works when stepping
through the macro.

As I already suggested earlier, this is an example of the difference in
behaviors while in 'Debug' mode. It looks like you'll need to use 'Find
All' via the UI. Note, though, that Excel will select the first
occurance starting in A1 and searching forward.