Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default If Macro Run From Form Control Button/Shape, "Find" Command Not Working

'GS[_2_ Wrote:
;1618625']Keri,
I tested this in XL2010!
In both case scenarios, Ctrl+F worked as expected!

I placed "Holiday" in A1.

Case1:
When D3 was selected after clicking the button I did Ctrl+F, typed
"Holiday" into the 'Find what' box, then clicked 'Find All'.

Result: A1 selected

Case2:
Using F8 in VBE, at the line 'Stop' I did Alt+F11, Ctrl+F and click
'Find Next'.

Result: A1 selected

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Garry,

I appreciate you testing it. I'm using Excel 2007, so I wonder if
it's a bug with this version. I'm not even sure the proper keyword to
google this problem to find out if anyone else has this issue.
Hopefully someone with Excel 2007 comes across this thread and tests
it out as well. Thank you again.

I'll retest in 2007...