Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to generate powerpoint slides

That is what I thought it would do as well. But it does not. When I
test 45 links and two of them are broken, on purpose to test. The
directory shows up to replace the file but does not give the initial
file name. So you dont know which one is broken and from there you
cannot replace it.

Marty

Ah.., I forgot to include the FileFilter arg. Sorry about that!

Add this with the other declares at the top of the routine...

Const sFileTypes$ = "(*.ppt; *.pptx), *.ppt; *.pptx"

...and revise the GetSaveAsFilename args as follows...

GetSaveAsFilename(vList(n, 1), sFileTypes, , sTitle)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc