Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marty Girvan Marty Girvan is offline

Default Macro to generate powerpoint slides

Garry,

The new code works great and I am working on the formatting issue. The only thing I would ask for help with now... is that when I ran the GARRY code with 150 cell sheet and it found an error (broken link), there is no way to know which file it is referring to for the error. I think that if it highlighted the field and the message box came up then it would be a much easier to fix. Or any other thoughts would be great. I am trying to insert: Interior.Color = 65535 to highlight the color but I keep getting an object error. Any thoughts? Guru Garry. You have been a huge help in this project as well as in my learning. Thanks man.

Marty