Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tb tb is offline

Default #N/A In Cells

On 8/5/2014 at 11:46:48 AM Gord Dibben wrote:

Select all cells with errors as Claus directed.

In found dialog use Shift and downarrow to select all "founds"

Close dialog. Founds will remain highlighted.

You can Tab through the found cells and edit each using F2do your
edittingEnter without losing the others.

Not sure I understand, Gord...

If I understand correctly your instructions I am supposed to:
1) Start = Find & Select = Go to Special = Formulas = Errors
2) Press Shift+Down Arrow in found dialog (?)
3) Close dialog
4) Tab through the highlighted cells

I don't get a found dialog anywhere when following the above-mentioned
instructions, so I am stuck at step 2.
--
tb