Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlotte E.[_3_] Charlotte E.[_3_] is offline

Default Read SQLLite3 .DB files?

Hi,

I'm trying to read some SQLLite3 .DB-files, from VBA, but it just turns up
rubbish?
I've tried both with the normal read text-file method and using
FileSystemObject textstream, but the text is just not readable???

Funny thing is that if I open the .DB-file in Notepad, everything looks fine
and readable???
Some search on the net reveals that it apparrently has to do with the YTF-8
format of the .DB-file.

But the FileSyatemObject has a flag for reading UFT-8, and yet I can't read
it?!?

Can anybody help???

Thanks in advance...

CE