Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Porting from Excel 2003 to Excel 2010

How would I add 2003 to a machine running 2010. I have media for
2003,
but not for 2010.

What do you mean by "I have media for 2003"?
My MSO11 Pro is on a disc. My MSO14 Pro is a download. Just install
both, but the last install will become the default. If you want 2010 as
default then run 'Repair' in 'Programs and Features' to restore it as
default.

How do you select the version of Excel?

I use 'Freebar' from sourceforge! It's a VB6 replacement for the Office
Toolbar. I put a shortcut on there for whatever apps I want and just
select from there to run whatever version I want. Fortunately, each
version has a unique icon, making it easy to distinguish them. The
toolbar also displays a 'tooltip' when you hover over its icons.

Note that the usual notification about personal.xls being already open
displays when running more than 1 version.

You can get Freebar here...

http://freebar.sourceforge.net/en/

--
Garry