clvrbas clvrbas is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabelle View Post
i may have misunderstood, maybe that you want the text can be changed even if
the sheet is protected

Set shp = ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddTextBox(msoTextOrientationHo rizontal, 100, 100,
200, 50) ' add shape
With shp
.TextFrame2.TextRange.Characters.Font.Fill.ForeCol or.RGB = RGB(255, 0, 0)
.ControlFormat.LockedText = False

isabelle

Le 2014-07-22 23:13, isabelle a écrit :
hi Chris,

if you do not want the text to be modified why not use a Label.

Set shp = ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddLabel(msoTextOrientationHori zontal, 100, 100,
200, 50)

for the font color try with:

With shp
.TextFrame2.TextRange.Characters.Font.Fill.ForeCol or.RGB = RGB(255, 0, 0)

isabelle
I see what I was doing wrong. I was trying to enter the font fill as a separate line. My final question then I am done bugging you :) is I had a team member fill out the form and insert their image, when I received their file back, the image was broken. Does this script not attach it into the file? What i'm using this for will go out to about 200 people to make their profile page and send back to me for compiling, everyone is using different machines. Any advice?

My workaround is they save as a .PDF then send me that file if it's too complicated.

I truly appreciate your help!

- Chris