TimR1316 TimR1316 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks, Claus. I neglected to mention that I had tried that. It looks fine - but my down stream processes still think there's something there causing the line break.

Maybe there's something else causing the downstream problem, but this seems to happen frequently when dealing with text like this. I can normally fix it manually, but there are so many cells like this, it would take me forever to fix them.

Thanks!!

Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi Tim,

rightclick the cell = format cells = Alignment and deaktivate
"WrapText"

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional