TimR1316 TimR1316 is offline
Junior Member

Default Removing Line Breaks Within a Cell

I have pasted content from a web source into a spreadsheet. One of the cells looks like this:

Concepts Evaluated:
Examining the Status Quo
Explaining the Stakes and the Consequences
Destabilizing the Status Quo

I need it to look like this:

Concepts Evaluated: Examining the Status Quo, Explaining the Stakes and the Consequences, Destabilizing the Status Quo

I tried removing line breaks (alt 010, alt 013, ctrl J) - but that doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I might get these cells formatted the way I need them to be? Current formatting is breaking downstream functions.

Thanks!!

Tim