clvrbas clvrbas is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabelle View Post
hi,

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim fd As FileDialog
Dim ffs As FileDialogFilters
Dim Rng As Range

ActiveSheet.UnProtect "password"

Set Rng = ActiveSheet.Range("B8") ' adapt to your range
Rng.Select
Set fd = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogOpen)
With fd
Set ffs = .Filters
With ffs
.Clear
.Add "Pictures", "*.jpg"
End With
.AllowMultiSelect = False
If .Show = False Then Exit Sub
Fichier = fd.SelectedItems(1)
Set Pict = ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert(Fichier)
Pict.ShapeRange.LockAspectRatio = msoFalse
Pict.Height = Rng.Height
Pict.Width = Rng.Width
End With

ActiveSheet.Protect "password", DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True,
Scenarios:=True

End Sub

isabelle

Le 2014-07-21 16:56, clvrbas a écrit :

isabelle;1618222 Wrote:
hi,

when you protect the sheet, you have to allow the users to edit objects

(DrawingObjects:=False)

isabelle

Le 2014-07-21 11:58, clvrbas a écrit :-

This works really great, one problem though; when I protect the sheet

it
re sizes to normal size and has an error, is there a way around that?
-

Thank you, i should have specified more clearly. I was hoping I could
only allow users to edit that particular object, and not the other
objects I have on the sheet. I'll insert this and see what I can do!
:) Thank you for your help.

-- Chris

You are amazing! Thank you for the assistance!!!