Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ken Wright[_2_] Ken Wright[_2_] is offline

Default Column misalignment

Select cell A2 and hit CTRL and + at the same time. Choose Shift cells down
from the list of options.

Your data should now be realigned.

Regards
Ken.........................

"Quilp" wrote in message ...

I have unknowingly done something to a spreadsheet which has resulted in
the numbers entered in column A no longer being aligned to the
information in column B and the other columns- they are one row out of
place. e.g. The info in B3, C3, D3 etc relates to A2. This misalignment
must have occurred during my previous session because I am unable to
correct it using the "undo" arrow.
How can I correct this problem, can I somehow lock the cell entries so
as to prevent it happening again and what do you think I may have done
wrongly to cause this problem?

--
Quilp