jeromeUAE jeromeUAE is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi,

Am Mon, 7 Jul 2014 16:10:11 +0100 schrieb jeromeUAE:

Looking to find the correct formula to find the difference between two
cells. For further clarification, this is the closing price (of a stock)
on one day versus the opening price the next day, so I am looking to see
what the difference is and if it is negative or positive.

=C33-B34 and format as number with red negative values

Regards
Claus B.

--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional