Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
symbiosis001 symbiosis001 is offline

Default How to Disable/Enable hide entire row ability

Hide/Unhide is not allowed via the UI when sheets are protected. Also,

user input can only be in 'unlocked' cells.

I was refering to sheets that *are structured* for design layout since

that's what most of my projects are configured. I use code to

hide/unhide and/or use Outlines to expand/collapse ranges.

Hi Garry,

Thank you but as I have mentioned I still need the ability to insert and delete rows (which the Sheet Protection will disable). I already know that the Show/Hide Sheet functions can be turned on/off through VBA and am looking for similar code to do the same thing to the hide/unhide row functions only.