Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default How to Disable/Enable hide entire row ability

I wasn't referring to 'protect shared workbook'! You can apply sheet

protection to a shared workbook, which doesn't have anything to do
with

'protect shared workbook'!

Hi Garry,

Won't this also disable the insert rows function? I need to be able
to keep the ability to insert Rows and delete rows and just disable
the hide row functions.

Look at the options in the 'protect sheet' dialog to see all what you
can allow. Certainly 'anything' is possible if your project manages
data table rows/cols via VBA. This is how I handle protected sheets
because it ensures that when users insert/delete rows/cols the
worksheet's 'design structure' doesn't get 'broken'! Otherwise, if your
project's worksheets don't implement a 'design structure' then all bets
are OFF!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!