Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Save As and new workbook new name used in existing code

Also, I see no reason why you can't suggest a different approach to

your OP!

I would need to have a much better grasp on all this to offer a
different approach.

If the post had asked "What is the best way to set up a template so I
can produce auto quotes etc." I would never have responded to that
post.

The post was essentially how to copy values from four scattered cells
to a specific range in another workbook. I was able to offer a
solution the OP was happy with.

Then the follow up question where I was stumped and came here.

Howard

Yeah, that's the problem with that forum. Seems to me they follow some
pretty 'sticky' posting rules there. Seems like they're fairly adament
about answering the Q 'as is' because I got a reprimand from one of the
frequenters via email for posting alternative solutions to what was
already answered. Turned me right off that forum!!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc